Follow the steps below in sequential order to install the latest version of QuiKer on your computer.
Users will need their Agency-ID, API Username & API Password that were created for them by their
Agency's AMS360 Administrator when QuiKer was originally implemented.
**Google Chrome Users: Please click on the “lockpad" icon next to the URL on top of this page > click on "Site settings". Under “Permissions” you will look for "Insecure Content" and change from Block to Allow. Restart the browser and re-enter this URL address https://simplyquiker.com/upgrade. You will now be able to download the file.
The Administrator of your Agency AMS360 can follow these steps to recover credentials:
DOWNLOAD QuiKer v4.6.10
1. In AMS360, navigate to the “Administration” Tab in the top ribbon
2. Select “Web Service API” from the left-side menu
3. Click to highlight and select the User and click “Edit” in the top right corner of the box
4. Here you will see the Login ID (This is the API Username) and the Password will be all *** out, so create and verify a new one (Password must have 1 Uppercase, 1 number, and no special characters)
5. Make sure to click the “Check All” button in the Entity Access section on the bottom half of the screen (Make sure the button is highlighted and all fields below are checked--this must be checked or the User will receive an error!)
6. Click “Save + Close” in the top left corner
7. Send the Agency-ID (the 7 digit AMS360 database number, i.e.- 1234567-1), API Username and API Password to the User
After clicking Download, close this box.
The QuiKer program will appear in your Downloads bar. Double-click on the downloaded QuiKer file and run through the Installation prompts until Complete.